Welcome to Little Groves Leisure Park.
Little Groves is a family run holiday park set in 70 acres on the North Kent coast with its own private beach, as well as this there is a laundrette and a childrens play area. We have a clubhouse with entertainment, hot food games room and a large playground that’s fenced in so you can enjoy yourself in the club knowing that your children are safe.
Little Groves is just a few minutes walk from Leysdown Village where you can shop, eat, drink and visit the arcades. There is also a boot fair every Sunday morning and Bank holiday Mondays all through the summer months.
We sell new and used caravans which can be viewed on our showground outside the main office. If you are interested in buying a holiday home but do not see what you want, just leave your details in the office and we will see what we can do for you, as we are in touch with nationwide dealerships.
We also run our own transporting service at very competitive prices.
PLACES TO VISIT
There are a number of interesting places for you to visit whilst staying on Sheppey.
* One of the oldest Abbeys in England with Gate House open daily.
* Water sports are situated all over the Island.
* A large bird sanctuary at nearby Shellness.
* For those who like swimming there is a indoor swimming pool in Sheerness.
* There is a pitch and putt at Leysdown as well as a large Golf Course for the enthusiast at Halfway Sheerness.
* Beach fishing is popular here and you can hire chartered boats at Queenborough.
Escort Wide Loads.